For as long as I can remember, thinking about and pursuing the next big thing has been exciting, rewarding, sometimes disappointing, and always motivating. And in hindsight, it seems that is how it should have been. But now, as a judge of a certain age, I have come to think that the next big thing may not be a big thing at all. Or, stated more accurately, that the next big thing is not an abrupt change in job or a promotion to a different court or some other enormous milestone.
Premium Content For:
- Lawyers Conference
- National Conference of Specialized Court Judges
- National Conference of State Trial Judges
- National Conference of the Administrative Law Judiciary
- National Conference of Federal Trial Judges
- Appellate Judges Conference