You know, I really should write all of this down,” I remarked to my wife, Carol, as I stared into the box of vegetables while holding what I later learned was a jicama. Oh, I had been served jicama before. But I never had seen one in its natural, unshredded state. It was the largest vegetable I had ever held. It lasted three weeks.
Premium Content For:
- Lawyers Conference
- National Conference of Specialized Court Judges
- National Conference of State Trial Judges
- National Conference of the Administrative Law Judiciary
- National Conference of Federal Trial Judges
- Appellate Judges Conference