Twilight and evening bell, and after that the dark!” Well, not necessarily. Although judges leave the bench in any number of ways, sometimes voluntarily and sometimes less so, the experience of departing awaits almost every judge who does not glory in life tenure. The work you did and the projects you undertook while on the bench can very well shape both the transition and the afterlife.
Premium Content For:
- Lawyers Conference
- National Conference of Specialized Court Judges
- National Conference of State Trial Judges
- National Conference of the Administrative Law Judiciary
- National Conference of Federal Trial Judges
- Appellate Judges Conference