A judge is a teacher of the law as well as a student of the law. This is a key theme when I campaign for my position as an elected trial court judge. As I explain to all who will listen, judges and lawyers do not live in ivory towers. Judges need to be involved in their communities and recognized as public servants. We must educate the public about what we do as well as “feel the pulse” of the public we serve.
Premium Content For:
- Lawyers Conference
- National Conference of Specialized Court Judges
- National Conference of State Trial Judges
- National Conference of the Administrative Law Judiciary
- National Conference of Federal Trial Judges
- Appellate Judges Conference