Editor’s note: We honor Judge Richard L. Fruin Jr. in this issue devoted to promoting judicial outreach. Judge Fruin has been a pioneer of judicial outreach for decades, laying the groundwork for and establishing the importance of judicial outreach that continues today. He helped change the view that judges should not actively educate the public on the judiciary and has proven that judges’ interacting with the public greatly strengthens confidence in the courts.
Premium Content For:
- Lawyers Conference
- National Conference of Specialized Court Judges
- National Conference of State Trial Judges
- National Conference of the Administrative Law Judiciary
- National Conference of Federal Trial Judges
- Appellate Judges Conference