As a practicing lawyer (both prosecuting and defending criminal cases), I’ve been chewed out by judges at every level from traffic court to U.S. Circuit Courts of Appeal. As a former judge on an intermediate state appellate court and a former justice on a state supreme court, I’ve seen many lawyers trying to convince me and my judicial colleagues that other judges either did or didn’t make a mess of the case.
Premium Content For:
- Lawyers Conference
- National Conference of Specialized Court Judges
- National Conference of State Trial Judges
- National Conference of the Administrative Law Judiciary
- National Conference of Federal Trial Judges
- Appellate Judges Conference