$500 Judicial Scholarships
As a benefit of membership, Judicial Division judge members are eligible for a $500 judicial scholarship to any in-person National Judicial College course.
- Must be a Judicial Division member in good standing.
- Scholarships are open to judge or non-attorney judge members.
- Scholarships are applicable to in-person courses only.
- Scholarship may be used multiple times.
- Scholarship must be requested.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
- Find information about NJC in-person courses at www.judges.org/courses.
- Click “Register” when you find the course that is right for you.
- You will have the option to apply for a scholarship when you confirm your course selection.
- Enter your ABA member ID number and request $500.
Join the Judicial Division
Not a Judicial Division member? Join now to take advantage of this member benefit.