"Vintage Virginia: Thomas Jefferson's Wine Dream Realized"
Two-hundred and fifty years after Thomas Jefferson first attempted to plant wine grapes, Virginia has emerged as one of the most exciting U.S. wine regions with over 300 wineries spread across the state. Join us for virtual #WINESCHOOL as Sommelier and Wine Educator Erlinda A. Doherty teaches us about Virginia’s wine history, present success, and future potential through a guided tasting of wines from award-winning Williamsburg Winery. Presenting this curated selection of wines, Erlinda will demonstrate how Virginia winemakers pay homage to Virginia's viticultural roots while embracing innovation. These wines are also a wonderful holiday gift for friends and family!
Here's how this works:
- Purchase your wine trio by 25 November with the attached link using the promo code VINICOLA to get discounted shipping. Please be sure to order by the deadline to ensure you receive the wines in time!
- Stay tuned for zoom link we will be sharing closer to the event. It will contain important information for this event.
- Prepare your wines: Chill your white wines for at least 3 hours before the class and open your reds about 1 hour before.
- Grab some stemware: Having one stemmed glass for whites and one stemmed glass for reds is helpful. The thinner the glass the better!
- Log in as per zoom instruction. Erlinda will be sharing slides, maps, and other notes!
- Taste, learn, and enjoy along with your colleagues while Erlinda guides us through this exciting wine region!
- Purchase wines by 25 November at:
Use promo code VINICOLA for discounted shipping.