Experience swearing-in to the highest court, brought to you by the largest national organization for lawyers. Check off a bucket list item with your guest, colleagues, and friends – or meet new ones.
The Judicial Division's exclusive U.S. Supreme Court swearing-in experience includes:
- Coffee & Case Preview at the Courthouse the morning of the Ceremony
- Swearing-In Ceremony, with admission motioned for by a member of Judicial Division leadership
- Reserved seats at oral arguments
- Lunch at the Supreme Court following the Ceremony and arguments
- A lecture in the Courtroom of the U.S. Supreme Court following the Ceremony and arguments
- A no-host group dinner the evening before the Ceremony, with Judicial Division and Lawyers Conference leadership
Rates for the 2023 Program were as follows:
$350 | Judicial Division members
$400 | ABA members
$450 | non-ABA members
Program Rates include the $200 admission fee for the Supreme Court, which will be sent on your behalf to the Court.