- Honorable Leo Brisbois, U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, Duluth, MN
- Honorable Linda Bell, Eighth Judicial District Court, Clark County, Las Vegas, NV
- Mr. William Brunson, National Judicial College, Reno, NV
- Mr. George Jenkot, Vice President Security and Surveillance, Firekeepers Casino, Battle Creek, MI
- Ms. Cristina Silva, Chief, Criminal Division at U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Nevada, Las Vegas, NV
- Dr. Davina Durgana, Senior Researcher, Walk Free Foundation Great Falls, VA
This program looks at the issue of human trafficking in the casino industry, including in Indian country and in casinos in states with legalized casino gambling. Speakers will describe and discuss the role human trafficking plays in the casino industry and will explain how to identify victims of human trafficking and what steps can be taken to assist in ending this component of modern human slavery.