Celebrate Black History Month with a complimentary program, hosted by the Judicial Division, featuring a panel of renowned judges.
- Moderator: Dean Danielle R. Holley-Walker, Howard University School of Law
- The Hon. Carl E. Stewart, Former Chief Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit; Former President of American Inns of Court
- The Hon. Roger Gregory, Chief Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- The Hon. Bernice Donald , Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- The Hon. Dennis Archer, Former Associate Justice, Michigan Supreme Court; Former President of the American Bar Association and the National Bar Association
- The Hon. Adrienne Nelson, Associate Justice Oregon Supreme Court
- The Hon. Ann Claire Williams, Retired Circuit Judge, US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit