Cosponsored by the ABA Cybersecurity Legal Task Force
The Judiciary, as a Third Branch of Government, requires special privacy protections. As evidenced by recent events, persons with ill intentions are utilizing the Judiciary’s digital footprints to gain access to their families and daily lives. At this seminar, learn how to be more proactive with guarding your physical security and online digital footprint. Master new ways to fulfill judicial duties confidently, autonomously, and safely.
- Karen Painter Randall, Cybersecurity Expert –Connell Foley
- Captain Michael Prodan, Special Agent in Charge – SC Law Enforcement Division
- Hon. James Brandlin, Superior Court Judge (ret.)
- Judge J. Michelle Childs, 2020-21 Judicial Division Chair
- Assistant Chief Sean Wolcoff, U.S. Marshals Service