NCSCJ members have access to the Conference's many committees, which provide members with a lively and open forum for analysis, debate and education. Participation is the key to NCSCJ activities and committees are one of the best ways for NCSCJ members to actively and meaningfully take part in the work of the specialized court judiciary.
How to Join A Committee
- NCSCJ Committee terms begin annually on September 1 and end August 31.
- All Committee members must re-enroll on a yearly basis. Enrollment will NOT be carried over.
- You must be a current member of the Judicial Division National Conference of Specialized Court Judges.
- There is no fee to join a committee and is a benefit to NCSCJ members.
- Committee Charge provides a descripption and commitment requirements.