Participation is the key to NCSCJ activities and Conference Committees are one of the best ways for Conference members to actively and meaningfully take part in the work of the NCSCJ.
Aside from the benefits that you receive as a member of the ABA and the Judicial Division, NCSCJ affiliated members have access to the Conference's many committees, which provide members with a lively and open forum for analysis, debate and education. Participation is the key to NCSCJ activities and Conference Committees are one of the best ways for NCSCJ affiliated members to actively and meaningfully take part in the work of the specialized court judiciary.
Conference committee members are dedicated, enthusiastic individuals committed to the cause of an efficient, independent judiciary. Many NCSCJ members have expressed the view that committee work has provided them with unprecedented professional and personal growth. The NCSCJ encourages members to become involved and to bring to the attention of these committees their ideas and concerns so that the objectives and interests of all members can be heard, understood and incorporated into the NCSCJ proposals, projects and initiatives.
How to Join A Committee
- NCSCJ Committee terms begin annually on September 1 and end August 31.
- All Committee members must re-enroll on a yearly basis. Enrollment will NOT be carried over.
- You must be a current member of the Judicial Division National Conference of Specialized Court Judges.
- There is no fee to join a committee and is a benefit to NCSCJ members.
- Committee Descriptions provide commitment requirements.