Judicial Division 101
- JD Bylaws
- JD Calendar
- JD Call Schedule Liaisons
- JD Council Roster
- JD Committees and Councils
- JD Diversity Plan
- JD Membership & Recruiting
- JD Staff
- JD Strategic Plan
- JD Record/Highway to Justice
- The Judges' Journal
- Collaboration Assists Advancement of JNOW
The JD Judicial Outreach Network will get assistance from the Section of Litigation’s Committee on the American Judicial System for promoting Judicial Outreach Week 2021.
Judicial Division Policy
Judicial Division Liaisons
- JD Liaison Guide includes the liaison roster, duties and call schedule.
- ABA 101
- ABA Leadership: Covers the core groups that make up the ABA's Leadership including the Office of the President information as well as access to the ABA Leadership Directory (Redbook).
- ABA Board of Governors: The 44-member Board of Governors has the authority to act and speak for the ABA, consistent with previous action of the House of Delegates, when the House is not in session. The Board usually meets four times a year. It oversees the general operation of the ABA and develops specific plans of action.
Includes links for Policy Made Easy Brochure, Blanket Authority Handbook and Business Conduct Standards.
- ABA House of Delegates: The control and administration of the ABA is vested in the House of Delegates, the policy-making body of the association. The House meets twice each year, at ABA Annual and Midyear Meetings. At the Midyear Meeting, the Nominating Committee nominates officers and members of the Board of Governors.
Includes current links to ABA Policy and Procedures Handbook, ABA Constitution and Bylaws, Drafting Guidelines for Resolutions and Reports.
- Section Officers Conference (SOC): The SOC comprises the leadership of the ABA Sections, Divisions, and Forum Committees.