- A global network of approximately 18,000 Section members in 90 countries
- A Mentorship program to connect to an experienced practitioner that can provide advice and guidance
- Access to 55+ committees, listservs, and programs to network, exchange ideas, and collaborate with other student members and young lawyers.
- Seasonal meetings and regional programs world wide – including New York, Buenos Aires, Moscow, Toronto
- International City Chapters to expand the reach of Section membership to your local area.
- Student and young lawyer programming to build knowledge and expertise in important legal issues
- Pathways to Employment in International Law Programs at law schools and other venues to educate about international career options
- Free subscriptions to The International Lawyer, the quarterly law journal on international practice, and the International Law News, a quarterly section newsletter.
- J-1 Visa Services
Join the Section