About the Forum
Originally planned to take place in Accra, Ghana, the 2021 Pan-Africa Forum: “Africa’s New Era: Investment and Entrepreneurship” will be virtual on August 30-31, 2021. Some of the world's leading experts will address a wide range of cutting-edge issues in international law over the course of two days in the form of plenaries.
Topics presented will address the following:
- Entrepreneurship in Africa: Overcoming the Challenges of the SME in a Continental Free Trade Area
- Challenges to Trade in Africa: Re-globalizing Trade
- Diversity, Discrimination and the Role of Women in Emerging Africa Economies
- Protection of IP, Cybersecurity, and Privacy Rights Regarding Investment in Africa
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Africa
- Financing and Investment in Africa
- Law Firm Management Issues in Africa
- Developments in Dispute Resolution: Arbitration, Mediation, and Litigation
If you have any questions about the forum, please contact email@example.com or call 202-662-1660.