About the Forum
“Africa's New Era: Investment and Entrepreneurship”
Postponed: New Dates TBD
The International Law Section will gather in Accra, Ghana for the 2020 Africa Forum: “New Era: Investment and Entrepreneurship Lawyers”. Some of the world's leading experts will address a wide range of cutting-edge issues in international law over the course of two days in the form of plenaries.
Topics presented will address the following:
- Entrepreneurship in Africa: Overcoming the Challenges of the SME in a Continental Free Trade Area
- Challenges to Trade in Africa: Re-globalizing Trade
- Diversity, Discrimination and the Role of Women in Emerging Africa Economies
- Protection of IP, Cybersecurity, and Privacy Rights Regarding Investment in Africa
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Africa
- Financing and Investment in Africa
- Law Firm Management Issues in Africa
- Developments in Dispute Resolution: Arbitration, Mediation, and Litigation
If you have any questions about the forum, please contact email@example.com or call 202-662-1660.