April 9 - 12, Washington, D.C.
Hotel and Travel Information
1001 16th St NW
Washington, DC 20036
The host hotel for the 2019 Annual Conference is the Capital Hilton. The Capital Hilton has reserved a limited block of rooms for the group until March 25, 2019 at the special nightly rate of $329 plus applicable daily tax per room for single/double occupancy.
The number of rooms available at this special rate is limited, so early booking is recommended.
ABA NEGOTIATED AIRFARE DISCOUNTS – AVAILABLE ONLINE!
With ABA Egencia*, you can automatically obtain ABA negotiated airfare discounts for travel to the ABA Meetings. ABA Egencia enables you to purchase the best airfare at the time of booking, by providing you with the ability to search for and compare fares from virtually every airline serving the destination.
*A Travel Profile is required when booking airline reservations with ABA Egencia, click for more information.
2019 Annual Conference Brochure
We are pleased to have the strong support of several firms. The sponsors listing is coming soon.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, our sponsorship opportunity guide is online here.
Registration Fees/Cancellation Policy
The Section is proud to offer a variety of discounted registration rates based on your membership status with the ABA and practice setting. Our full week registration rates include daily breakfast, all CLE programming, and nightly receptions Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday evening. Luncheons and guest reception tickets are also available for sale. Our PDF registration form is available here and is the best way to view our registration categories. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about registering.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and received by the Section office by March 26, 2019 for a full refund of fees, less a $100.00 administrative fee. All cancellation requests should be sent to Thomas.Happell@americanbar.org
- Cancellations must be made in writing and received by the Section office by April 2, 2019 a full refund of fees, less a $250.00 administrative fee. No refund of registration or fee for a ticketed event will be granted after that date except in the case of medical emergency or similarly extenuating circumstances approved by the Section in its sole discretion. At this point the Section has had to guarantee guest number and total fee to the caterer/event venue. Individuals are, however, afforded the opportunity to re-sell their purchased tickets/registration to other meeting attendees.
- When a completed registration form and payment have been submitted to the Section office either by mail, fax, e-mail or through our online registration system, the registration is considered to be a firm commitment and you will be expected to pay the registration and any ticketed event fees, unless a written cancellation is received as set forth above.
- Individuals may re-sell their purchased lunch & guest tickets to other meeting attendees unless the ticket is indicated to be “non-transferable”.
- Any refunds issued will be processed to the credit card on file for individuals who made the payment via credit card.
If you have any questions about the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-662-1660.