- This video may be viewed or downloaded by members of the IOLTA community and distributed at their discretion.
- This video should not be posted on websites or YouTube and is most appropriately used at board meeting, bar meetings, CLEs on trust accounts and legal ethics, and law schools.
- This video is primarily an educational tool.
- This video may not be altered or modified in any way.
- Thais video may not be sold or used for profit.
Presented by the ABA Commission on IOLTA and The National Association of IOLTA Programs, with generous support from The Florida Bar Foundation, The Law Foundation of British Columbia, and The Alberta Law Foundation.
Instructions on how to download the short- of the History of IOLTA videos (.mov file)
- Right-click on the Download... link below
- Select "Save target as..." OR "Save link as..."
Download Long Version
Having difficulty playing the video? Download the Quicktime player »