- This video may be viewed or downloaded by members of the IOLTA community, as well as the general public.
- This video may be posted on websites, YouTube, or shown as a promotional piece.
- This video may not be altered or modified in any way.
- This video may not be sold or used for profit.
Presented by the ABA Commission on IOLTA and The National Association of IOLTA Programs, with generous support from The Florida Bar Foundation, The Law Foundation of British Columbia, and The Alberta Law Foundation.
Instructions on how to download the History of IOLTA video (.mov file)
- Right-click on the Download... link below
- Select "Save target as..." OR "Save link as..."
Download Short Version
Having difficulty playing the video? Download the Quicktime player »