IP Fall Institute: Virtual CLE Programming & Networking Experience
September 29 – October 2, 2020
The ABA Section of Intellectual Property Law proudly presents the IP Fall Institute: A Virtual CLE Programming & Networking Experience. The institute will be held virtually from September 29 – October 2, 2020. Unique programming will include U.S. and global experts— judges, USPTO officials, in-house counsel, professors, and private practitioners— coming to you virtually. Learn about the newest developments, emerging issues and best practices in IP law through dynamic virtual CLE programming and interactive networking events.
This virtual IP Fall Institute features 16 CLE programs, spread over four days to fit in your schedules. You can decide whether to attend all programs and networking sessions or select individual programs geared to your practice.
Experience a wide range of educational programming with topics that include:
- One-on-One Conversations with the USPTO Director
- Emerging IP Issues for In-House Counsel
- Virtualization of IP Litigation: Tales from the Bench
- IP Issues in Commercial Contracts
- In-House Counsel Perspectives on Managing Your Portfolio
- Hot Topics in Trademark Law
- The Brave New World of College Athlete Endorsement Compensation
- Hot Topics Before the PTAB
- Don’t Let Your Rights Run Out: A Look at Genericism
- Hot Topics in Patent Case Review Law
- Copyrights & Licensing: Artificial Intelligence
- Antitrust & Patents
- Copyright Year in Review
- Google v. Oracle and Its Implications
- Biometrics & Sports
- Distinctiveness in Globally Filed Trademarks
Virtual sponsorship opportunities for exposure and engagement are available. For more information, contact Carey Farley, Associate Director of Programming at email@example.com.