IP Fall Institute Debuts in September
Introducing the ABA-IPL Section’s newest CLE offering happening this fall.
IP Fall Institute
Virtual CLE Programming and Networking Experience
September 29 – October 2, 2020
The Section typically offers in-person CLE programming at IP West in the fall, but this year will be something new and different. Our IP Fall Institute will offer the same exceptional programming focusing on new developments, emerging issues, and best practices in IP law that you expect, but now at just a few clicks away.
The IP Fall Institute virtual agenda consists of 16 CLE programs, planned throughout 4 days to accommodate everyone’s busy virtual schedules; attend all programs and networking sessions or select individual programs targeted to your practice.
Morning CLE Plenary Programs - Bringing IP experts to you
- One-on-One Conversation with USPTO Director
- Dealing with Emerging IP Issues for In-House Counsel
- Virtualization of IP Litigation: Tales from the Bench
- IP Issues in Commercial Contracts
Afternoon CLE Programs – In-depth view into specific IP topics
- In-House Counsel Perspectives on Managing Your Portfolio
- The Brave New World of College Athlete Endorsement Compensation
- Don’t Let Your Rights Run Out: A Look at Genericism
- Artificial Intelligence: Copyrights & Trade Secrets
- Patent Standards
- Hot Topics/Trademark Law
- Hot Topics before the PTAB
- Hot Topics/Copyright Case Law
- Hot Topics/Patent Case Law Review
- Software & Copyrights, Google vs. Oracle
- International Trademark Comparison
Save the date for the new IP Fall Institute, September 29 – October 2, 2020
For more information, visit ambar.org/Ipfall2020. Details will be posted as they are confirmed and online registration will be open by the end of August.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
Virtual sponsorship opportunities for exposure and engagement during the new IP Fall Institute are available. For more information, please contact, Carey Farley, Associate Director, at (312) 988-5595 or email@example.com.