Register Now for IPLSPRING
April 10-12, 2019
Registration is open for the 2019 ABA-IPL Annual Meeting and 34th Intellectual Property Law Conference, IPLSPRING, where you can catch up on the latest developments in intellectual property law through dynamic CLE programming and innovative networking events. Gain insight and ideas from IP experts and practitioners, coming together from around the world to share and discuss the most critical issues in IP law.
The conference will provide two full days of CLE programming. The programs address issues across a comprehensive spectrum of IP law.
· Subject Matter Eligibility
· What’s New at the Trademark Office?
· Content Licensing Tips
· A Fireside Chat with the USPTO Director
· Beyond the High: A Global View on Brand Considerations for Cannabis
· Copyright Issues Facing In-House Counsel
· In-House Patent Counsel: Tips to Survive and Thrive through Challenges
· Design Rights in Times of Globalization
· True Grit and Growth Mindset
· Patent Cases Round-Up
· WHOIS in the Post-GDPR
· Secondary Liability and the DMCA
· Artificial Intelligence and IP
· Update on Canadian Trademark Law Reform
· Addressing the Cycle of Poverty: Ethical Issues of Providing Patent Pro Bono Services
· Judge’s Panel: A Conversation with the Bench
· Post-Sale Restrictions
· Strategies at the Patent Trial and Appeal Board
· On the Mark Advising: An Insider’s Perspective—Trademark Issues Facing In-House Counsel
· Brexit. What You Now Need to Know to Protect and Enforce Your IP Rights in the EU and UK
· Women in IP Law Luncheon: Battle of Experts
· The Rocks and Hard Places for IP Practitioners: Current Ethics Issues
· Graffiti, Tattoos, and More: Fixation of Work on Property or People: Are They Your Source?
· View from the Copyright Office
· Strategies for Building an IP Portfolio in China
· Blockchain & IP
· Ethics: Houston We Have a Problem!”: Lawyer Competence is an Ethical Issue
· The Antitrust-IP Interface in the Trump Administration
· Anti-Counterfeiting in Social Media
· Zealously Representing Your Clients before Various Types of Third Parties
In addition to the outstanding and comprehensive selection of educational programs, the conference will feature luncheons with informative guest speakers, including the Mark T. Banner Award Luncheon and the Women in IP Law Luncheon, and a variety of social networking events.
Sponsorship opportunities available
A wide array of valuable sponsorship opportunities will be available for the conference. These opportunities can be tailored to the needs of any potential sponsor. For details on how we can customize a sponsorship plan to meet your organization’s sponsorship outreach needs, contact email@example.com.