IPLSPRING – 2024 ABA-IPL Section Annual Meeting
April 17-19, 2024
Marriott Bethesda North Hotel
Registration is now open for IPLSPRING-- a conference you will not want to miss. Visit our Conference webpage to view the program agenda, register and link to information on reserving your hotel accommodations.
At IPLSPRING, you can learn the latest developments in intellectual property law. The conference will provide two full days of CLE programming, networking events, business meetings, and more!
CLE program topics will feature:
- IP Ethics Update at the USPTO
- Ethical Use of AI Tools in Trademark Practices
- Mock Presentation of Damages in an Intellectual Property Case
- Considerations for Patent Litigation in High-Tech Products
- A Comparative Approach to Protect Intangible-Electronic Items Through Designs
- Copyright Roundup
- Deep Fakes, Copyright and the Right of Publicity
- Understanding the Intellectual Property Landscape in Latin America
- Cultural and Social Responsibility in Trademark and Branding
- First Amendment Implications of Trademark Registrations
- Safeguarding Brands Beyond Borders
- Practical Drafting Tips Following Amgen v. Sanofi: Is 112(f) the Answer?
- Tips for Navigating AIA Trials
- Trade Secret Hot Topics
- Copyright Office Speaks
- Patenting Inventions When AI Is Involved.
The conference will also feature a special plenary “Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Judges’ Panel” in addition to plenaries focusing on “Cell-Based and Alternative Proteins – The Future of Food” and “Ethical Issues in AI: What Every IP Lawyer Needs to Know About Artificial Intelligence in the Practice of Law.”
In addition to the outstanding and comprehensive array of educational programs, the conference will feature luncheons with informative guest speakers. The Mark T. Banner Award will be presented at the luncheon on Thursday, April 18, and The Honorable Leonard P. Stark, Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, will deliver remarks at our keynote luncheon on Friday, April 19.
Sponsors are invited to participate in the conference. Maximize the advantages of sponsorship by signing up now to be included on IPLSPRING marketing and publicity outreach. For more information, contact Christopher Meacham, at [email protected].