CLE in the City Series
August 10 - 15, 2017
4.50 Non-ethics CLE Credit Hours
The 2017 American Bar Association Annual Meeting is headed to New York, August 10 – 15. The ABA is working with ABA-IPL, along with other New York Law Firms and Local/Affinity Bar Associations, on the new CLE in the City Series, in conjunction with the ABA Annual Meeting.
This innovative set of programs offers:
- 12 specialty tracks to fit your legal interest
- 4.5 CLE credits with over 30+ sessions
- Affordable tickets without a meeting registration fee - $25/session
- Programs presented at leading law firms or special venues in midtown Manhattan
We are excited to share with you the CLE in the City brochure. Registration is now open!
Register today to secure your place at the CLE in the City Series. You can purchase individual program tickets for $25 without registering for the ABA Annual Meeting by entering the promo code LAP during the registration process. You must reside within the Tri-State area to take advantage of this great offer. You do not have to be an ABA member to take advantage of these unique CLE programs.
Included with your $25 CLE in the City ticket:
- Bonus CLE : Thursday, August 10 | 4 – 5:30 p.m. | Bright Insight: Key Business Drivers and Trends Affecting Real Estate Decision-Making (CLE Accreditation Requested) | New York Hilton Midtown
- Reception: Thursday, August 10 | 5:30 – 7 p.m. | Trial of Two Pizzas (New York v. Chicago) and Reception | ABA EXPO | New York Hilton Midtown
Those who purchase at least one $25 CLE in the City program ticket can also purchase for an additional $20 a ticket for a lunch with a prominent speaker. Most tracks offer this opportunity.
If you would like to attend other exciting events being offered at the ABA Annual Meeting, please visit the meeting website. General ABA Annual Meeting registration is open with registration fees starting as low as $95.00.
We look forward to seeing you in August.
General Register Now Group Registration State/Local/Affinity Bars Forum Form