Issues arising under federal, state and foreign laws addressing trade secrets, unfair interference with contractual rights and related unfair competition causes of action, including cooperation with the Uniform Law Commission in trade secret and related areas, specifically:
(1) breach of confidential obligations and misappropriation of trade secrets;
(2) protection of confidential information through contracts with suppliers, employees, customers or others;
(3) unfair interference with or inducement to breach of contract;
(4) wrongful appropriation of the values of developments of others; and
(5) application and enforcement of civil claims under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization Act (RICO), 18 U.S.C. §1961 et seq., and similar state statutes.
Subcommittee on Corporate Compliance
Scope of subcommittee: Monitors and reports on developments in corporate protection of trade secrets and other confidential information and may propose and formulate further study and resolution.
Subcommittee on Interaction with Employment Law
Scope of subcommittee: Monitors and reports on developments in the interaction of employment law with the protection of trade secrets and other confidential information, including employee non-competition agreements and the employee protections of the Defend Trade Secrets Act, and may propose and formulate further study and resolutions.
Subcommittee on Interaction with other IP
Scope of subcommittee: Monitors and reports on developments in the interaction of other intellectual property with the protection of trade secrets and other confidential information, including the protection of secret uses under the America Invents Act and copyright protection for secret code, and will formulate further study and resolutions.
Subcommittee on Website
Subcommittee on Membership Recruitment
Subcommittee on Policy Reports and Resolutions
Subcommittee on Programming
Subcommittee on Public Outreach/Service
Subcommittee on Publications Development