Part-Time Consultant on Business and Human Rights
The Center for Human Rights is seeking a consultant with experience investigating the linkages between business enterprises, human rights violations, and public corruption.
- Research on public records concerning corporate officers, entities, and transactions.
- Submission of requests for public records.
- Interviews of relevant witnesses.
- Research concerning local laws, as applicable.
- Analysis of linkages between business enterprises and public officials.
- Preparation of report summarizing research.
- The successful candidate must have a JD or MBA and at least 4 years experience.
- Experience in communicating with local partners, including through the use of secure communication platforms.
- Experience in drafting reports that provide succinct and well-documented facts and analysis.
- Experience researching and investigating business entities is required.
How to Apply:
Please send a detailed cover letter, resume or CV, and three references to Emma Watson: firstname.lastname@example.org