On Tuesday, December 15, 5 p.m. - 6 p.m. EST, ABA Health Law’s Physician Issues IG will host a webinar to provide updates on how to prepare for E/M coding and the unintended consequences. Rud Blumentritt, Jim Daniel and Sarah Swank will cover the following topics:
- Increase in WRVUʹs associated with E&M CPT codes, effective January 1, 2021, and the potential need to review and amend physician contracts
- Updates include changes to Medicare Conversion Factor and RVUs across a range of procedures
- How the E&M code changes will impact providers, organizations, and payors engaged in physician contracts, including on projected budgets, expenses, reimbursement, and business plans
- Changes in compensation to physicians/providers and the potential impact to fair market value standards
- Integrating anticipated changes to this physician compensation model into governance and compliance
Register today for this CLE webinar.