- Breast Cancer Task Force Presents Free Cancer Rights Webinar Series
- ABA Signs Memorandum of Understanding with American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants
- Announcing the 12th Annual Law Student Writing Competition
- The August eSource is now available.
- The Health Lawyer: August Edition Available Now
- Health Law Section Submits Comments to OMHA
- Health Law Section Submits Comments to HIPAA Privacy Rule and the National Instant Criminal Background Check Systems
- ABA Health Law Section Nomination Slate FY 2015
- Section Council Approves Bylaw Change
- Announcing the inaugural edition of the Annual Regional Law Firm Recognition Program
- Free Law Student Webinar: What Is Health Law?
- Final CY 2014 Physician Fee Schedule Expands the Geographic Reach for Telehealth Services
- Member Exclusive Webinar: A Stark Reality: Lessons from the Halifax and Tuomey Cases
- EMI Law Student Scholarship Program
- The Final Rule on Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act is released
- Do-It-Yourself Valuation: When and How to Determine Fair Market Value
- The Growing Threat of Medical Identity Fraud: A Call to Action
- Health Care & The Insider Threat - A Brief Overview
- Exchange Contracting – the Significant Risk to Providers Posed by the Federal Grace Period
- Overview of the HIMSS Innovation Center
- Headaches and Pitfalls in Business Associate Contract Management
- Medicare Reimbursement of Home Healthcare
- The Health Law Section To Provide Auto-Enrollment in Interest Groups
News & Announcements
The ABA Fund for Justice and Education is 501(c)(3) charitable fund that support the public service and educational programs of the American Bar Association.
Are you interested in learning more about membership in the Health Law Section? Membership is available to all American Bar Association members. Dues are $50 for Attorney/Associate Members and $10 for Law Students. Join online now or contact the ABA Service Center at 800-285-2221. For more information, please contact Simeon Carson, Associate Director, at Simeon.Carson@americanbar.org.