On March 1 at 2:00pm EST, the Health Law Section will host a Tweet Chat that will feature Jonathan Herman of the Herman Law Firm and his invaluable resource, the Managed Care Litigation Update® (MCLU®). Updated biweekly, it summarizes newly filed federal cases between Patients, Providers, and the major Payers. Come join in the conversation with Mr. Herman to demonstrate a real search of the database, then discuss the benefits of the MCLU, litigation trends that are arising in managed care, and his predictions for the future of managed care litigation. Follow the chat live on March 1 at 2:00pm EST using the hashtag #HLSCHAT.
• When and why did you start compiling information for the MCLU?
• How many cases have been profiled in the MCLU since it began?
• How do you compile the information in the MCLU and how is it different from LexisNexis and Westlaw?
• How can the MCLU help attorneys and consultants who primarily resolve cases through arbitration rather than through trials?
• What trends do you see continuing over the next five years? Do you anticipate a shift because of the new Presidential administration’s priorities?
Please RSVP to participate to Jason Billups (email@example.com).