The Healthcare Fraud & Compliance Interest Group will be hosting a tweet chat on compliance program risk assessments on January 10 at 11 a.m. The discussion will be moderated by Randi Seigel of Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP.
Come share your auditing and monitoring best practices, and learn some best practices of others who respond to the following questions:
• What process do you undertake when performing your compliance program annual risk assessment?
• With limited resources, how do you determine—and what are the best ways to prioritize—high-risk areas to audit?
• What are the best practices in determining pass/fail thresholds?
• What best practices to leverage monitoring are being performed at the operational level?
• What monitoring techniques are best to detect AKS and Stark deficiencies?
• What level of detail do you provide to your board of directors on monitoring and auditing activities?
The hashtag for the discussion will be #HLSChat. The ABA Health Law Section’s Twitter account is @abahealthlaw.
We look forward to hosting you for a lively discussion next month.