Claim your law firm’s place on our upcoming 11th Annual Law Firm Recognition Top 10 List scheduled for release in October 2023 and based on lawyer membership in the ABA Health Law Section as of August 31, 2023.
In the fall of 2022, the ABA Health Law Section released its “Tenth Annual Law Firm Recognition List,” which recognized nationally and by geographic region, law firms with the largest number of healthcare lawyer members in the American Bar Association Health Law Section as of August 31, 2022.
Top 10 law firms received the following branding opportunities:
- Recognition in our Law Firm Recognition brochure distributed virtually and at in-person conferences
- Recognition in the ABA Health Law Section (HLS) website
- Recognition in the The ABA Journal (circulation 375,000+) Spring April/May issue
- Recognition in the The Health Lawyer Journal (bi-monthly) Electronic circulation: 8,000+
- Recognition in the ABA Health eSource (monthly) Electronic circulation: 8,000+
- Recognition on signage and in flyers on display during the 2023 Washington Health Law Summit (December 2023) and the 25th Annual Conference on Emerging Issues in Healthcare Law (April 2024)
- Recognition in a looping slideshow presented during intermission at the Section’s 2023 Washington Health Law Summit (December) and 2024 Conference on Emerging Issues in Healthcare Law (April)
- Opportunity to propose two CLE webinars or other educational distance learning events between September 1, 2023 and August 31, 2024. Programs will be promoted to three Section Interest Groups. Program postings are subject to the Section’s quality standards and must not conflict with existing or planned Section programming. The Section will determine the acceptability and placement of submissions. Submit your webinar proposal here.
- Opportunity for your firm’s attorneys to receive a 20% discount off applicable registration fee to attend the Section’s following in-person conferences:
- September 7-8, 2023 – Physicians Legal Issues: Healthcare Delivery & Innovation Conference – Fairmont Millennium Park, Chicago, IL
- December 11-12, 2023 – Washington Health Law Summit – Ritz-Carlton Hotel Washington, DC
- April 4-7, 2024 – 25th Annual Emerging Issues in Healthcare Law Conference – JW Marriott, New Orleans, LA (registration opening in June)