On Demand Recording -- Cancer Legal Advocacy Workshop
Workshop: Part 1: March 2, 2021 and Part 2: March 4, 2021
This two-part series introduces you to Javier Gonzalez-Rivera who, for purposes of this workshop, was recently diagnosed with Lymphoma, a form of cancer that begins in infection-fighting cells of the immune system. Follow Javier as he meets with four attorneys who will walk him through the critical legal challenges he will likely face during the various stages of his diagnosis, treatment, and remission.
- Part I: March 2, 2021 - Click here for the Recording
- Part II: March 4, 2021 - Click here for the Recording
- Click here for Shelly Rosenfeld Presentation
- Click here for Christy Tinnes Presentation
- Click here for Marlene Garvis Presentation
*Note: Slides or written materials are not available for Part I presented on March 2, 2021.