Moderated by Anna DuBois, Early Career Representative, ABA Health Law Section Healthcare Fraud & Compliance Interest Group; Law Clerk, Husch Blackwell (Austin, TX)
- Cory J. Kopitzke, Associate, Quarles & Brady (Indianapolis, IN)
- Harvey M. Tettlebaum, Partner, Husch Blackwell (Jefferson City, MO)
- Jennifer Bernstein, Deputy Director, The Network for Public Health, Mid-States Region, University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Life Sciences: Focuses on medical research, drug and device development, product lifecycle issues, clinical outcomes and ethics. Counsels pharmaceutical clients, medical device and clinical research organizations, and academic medical centers.
- Post-Acute Care Continuum: Focuses on the many legal issues raised within this healthcare setting such as home health agencies, assisted living, dementia, brain injury units, retirement community services, rehabilitations and restorative therapy, out-patient services, pharmacy, and hospice matters.
- Public Health & Policy: Focus on disease control and other public health threats outside the institutional settings, balancing privacy and other civil rights against public health considerations, and education of the public concerning public health and policy issues.