- SoloSez is email discussion list that has matured into a worldwide community of solo and small firm practitioners.
- In this second edition, How To Capture and Keep Clients: Marketing Strategies for Lawyers, the best and most innovative solo and small firm lawyers give the reader their secrets, approaches, and strategies to that age-old puzzle of growing your law firm.
- The Early-Career Guide for Attorneys: Starting and Building a Successful Career in Law is an objective guide for the third-year law student and the new associate to be successful. By knowing in advance the challenges that you will face heading into your first year of practice, you can ease the transition from law school to the practice of law and be on a path to success.
- Whether you are looking to open a real estate practice, or just looking to expand your current practice, Getting Started as a Real Estate Attorney is your one-stop resource.
- Attorney and Law Firm Guide to the Business of Law: Planning and Operating for Survival and Growth, Third Edition, outlines the fundamentals of running a successful law firm in practical, clear, and concise terms.
- Flying Solo, Fifth Edition: A Survival Guide for the Solo and Small Firm Lawyer is the comprehensive guide to establishing and maintaining a successful solo law practice.