Are you interested in starting your own firm after law school? Worried about going it alone? Learn from a panel of diverse experts about their experiences working as solo or small firm lawyers, including tips for starting your own firm.
Recorded on April 21, 2021 at 12:00 PM CT
- Alfreda Coward, One Voice Children's Law Center, Lauderhill, FL and GPSolo Chair
- K. Christopher "KC" Branch, KC Branch Firm, Irvine, CA
- Maria Hall, Maria E Hall Attorney at Law, Long Beach, CA
- Janaan Hashim, Amal Law Group LLC, Chicago, IL
- Deian McBryde, McBryde Law LLC, Albuquerque, NM
- Melvin Shaw, The Law Offices of Melvin O Shaw PLC, Coralville, IA
The materials contained herein represent the opinions of the participants and should not be construed to be those of either the American Bar Association or Section unless adopted pursuant to the bylaws of the Association. Nothing contained herein is to be considered as the rendering of legal advice for specific cases, and viewers are responsible for obtaining such advice from their own legal counsel. These materials and any forms and agreements herein are intended for educational and informational purposes only.