The ABA Military Lawyers Coordinating Committee (MLCC) was created to serve the ABA's military lawyer members. With so many online resources for military lawyers, locating all of them can pose a challenge. To simplify this and keep members well informed of new offerings, the MLCC has compiled this listing of links to ABA member groups, events, programs, and resources that may be of particular interest to military lawyers.
Military Lawyers Coordinating Committee Entities
- Criminal Justice Section, Military Justice Committee
- Family Law Section, Military Committee
- General Practice, Solo and Small Firm Division, Military Law Committee
- Government and Public Sector Lawyers Division, Military Lawyers Conference (MLC)
- Judicial Division, National Conference of Specialized Court Judges, Military Courts Committee
- Standing Committee on Armed Forces Law (SCAFL)
- Standing Committee on Legal Assistance for Military Personnel (LAMP)
ABA Sections and Divisions with Military Liaisons
- Section of Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice: Liaison to SCAFL
- Law Student Division: Liaison to SCAFL
- Section of State and Local Government Law: Liaison to LAMP
- Young Lawyers Division: Liaison to SCAFL
Other Related Coordinating Committees
For more up to date information
Attention ABA Entities:
- Does your group have a military committee or liaison?
- Do you have an upcoming event that would be of interest to military lawyers?