GPSLD needs you! Please email your choices for committees, indicating your first and second choices.
- wards: Oversees the nomination and selection process of the Division's three national awards.
- Bylaws: Reviews the GPSLD's bylaws and recommends amendments as needed.
- CLE: Oversees the Division's CLE programs.
- Ethics: Reports on ethical issues relating to public lawyers.
- Hot Topics (NEW): Monitors public law practice to determine if there are any issues that the division should investigate more deeply by, for instance, publishing an article, presenting a CLE program or sponsoring policy before the ABA House of Delegates.
- International Pro Bono (NEW): Provides members with information about pro bono opportunities around the world.
- Law Student Outreach: Presents public lawyer career programs for law school students.
- Membership: Responsible for recruiting and retaining Division members.
- Newsletter: Writes and solicits articles for the Division's newsletter, Pass It On.
- Pro Bono: Provides pro bono information for and about public lawyers.
*Also indicate if you'd like to join the Military Lawyers Conference (it's FREE), which provides benefits and services for military lawyers.
Email your preferences to Alison Hill at email@example.com. Questions? Contact Alison at 202-662-1024.