Program attendees will learn:
• What are the basic Touhy criteria
• How Touhy regulations are applied by federal agencies
• Ways to compel and resist covered materials
• Strategies, cases and practice tips
• Special issues including Sixth Amendment and whistleblower considerations
Download the registration form here to sign up!
Created in partnership with the ABA's Tort, Trial and Insurance Practice Section, this program examines issues surrounding civility in today's legal practice. Jill Mariani, an assistant district attorney with the New York County District Attorney's Office moderates the program and the panelists are Dick A. Semerdjian, a partner in Schwartz, Semerdjian Ballard and Cauley, LLP, and current chair of the Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section; and Gregory Brooker, chief of the Civil Division of the United States Attorney's Office for the District of Minnesota.