November 01, 2020 Feature

Foreign Asset Reporting and Taxation Overview

Adam Poutasse and Aliah Molczan

As the world has become more global, more clients of all types hold assets outside of the United States. The following summarizes some important tax-reporting and disclosure requirements and where to find those assets in the new documentation.

Premium Content For:
  • Family Law Section
Join - Now