So You’re Getting Divorced: What to Expect and How to Proceed

Can I stop the divorce?

If you are not the spouse who filed for divorce, you probably cannot stop the proceeding. If your spouse wants to get a divorce, he or she has a right to do so—no state will force a spouse to remain married.

Premium Content For:
  • Family Law Section
Join - Now