Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources
Join our network of over 10,000 members!
- 31 substantive committees — Join an unlimited number of committees that relate to your practice/interest area(s). Gain access to articles published by SEER committees, receive timely legal updates, and network with your peers.
- SEER Socials — Attend a SEER Social networking happy hour event held near you. Over 15 events are scheduled in cities across the U.S. each year.
- Section Source — Your monthly email newsletter of late-breaking developments and SEER news.
- Join SEER online — You can also join by contacting the ABA Service Center at Service@americanbar.org or (800) 285-2221.
Connect with leaders in your practice area and build your network.
Enjoy member-only discounted registration rates and book prices.
- CLE programs — The Section's Fall Conference, Spring Conference, and Water Law Conference attract several hundred participants each year. Section members receive advance notice of all programs and a reduced registration rate.
- Complimentary committee teleconferences — New legislation and recent court decisions are frequently discussed during teleconferences sponsored by SEER committees. Participating is as easy as picking up the phone!
- Discounts on programs — In-person programs, webinars, and teleconferences covering every aspect of environment, energy, and resource law to help you stay current in your practice area. SEER has several exciting programs coming up soon!
- Natural Resources & Environment — A nationally recognized quarterly magazine with practical, informative articles for practitioners.
- The Year in Review — A comprehensive annual summary of judicial decisions, new legislation, and regulatory developments.
- Trends — A bi-monthly newsletter with legal developments and Section news.
- Savings on SEER books — Our publications address complex issues in environment, energy, and resources law and will provide you with information that is practical, accessible, and insightful.