The cost of ABA membership is now, well... sensible. Take a look at the simplified dues structure below. For more details, please visit the ABA membership page.
- $75 for new bar admittees, paralegals, and lawyers in their first 4 years of practice
- $150 for solo practitioners, retirees, government attorneys, small firm lawyers (defined as firms with five or fewer lawyers), judges, lawyers in practice 5-9 years, international lawyers, non-profit/public interest lawyers, and affiliated professionals
- $250 for lawyers who have been practicing 10-14 years
- $350 for lawyers who have been practicing 15-19 years
- $450 for lawyers who have been practicing at least 20 years
*SEER dues remain $75 for ABA members and $0 for law students.
600+ on-demand programs are included with your ABA membership in a CLE member benefit library that was established in 2019. Also, exclusive content that you can use to build your practice is included with your ABA membership at no additional cost from the Law Practice and Solo, Small Firm and General Practice Divisions.
If you have any questions about joining SEER, please contact Kevin Gordon. You can join ABA SEER online.