COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA AND REPORT DEADLINES
The template for council reports is composed of the following three sections:
(1) "Summary Paragraph", which is a paragraph summarizing the key points of the report;
(2) "Action Items" from the report for proposed Council action at the Council meeting; and
(3) the body of the report, which must not exceed five pages.
Because of the five-page report limit, if you'd like council to have any full special committee report you may send it to Dana Jonusaitis. It will be added to library of the Executive Committee and Council SEER Connect Community.
- Service Group Officers and Council Liaisons should set their own report deadlines to those committees that they oversee.
- Friday, June 23 – Substantive Committee final progress reports due (Word document download)
- Friday, June 30 - All Reports, as described above, are due to be sent to Dana
Summer Council Deadline Dates
Monday, June 19, 2023 Online RSVP due
Friday, June 23, 2023 Final Progress Report due (Word document download)
Friday, June 30, 2023 Officer and Council reports due
Friday, June 30, 2023 Summer Council registration due
Friday, July 14, 2023 2023 Summer Council Meeting