Section Business Meeting
The Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources’ Annual Business Meeting took place on Saturday, August 1, 2020, during the 2020 ABA Annual Meeting.
During the Business Meeting the slate of 2020–2021 officers were elected by the Section’s members. The confirmed slate of nominations for 2020–2021 officers are:
- Vice Chair: Jonathan W. Kahn, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Secretary: Linda Tsang, Washington, DC
- Budget Officer (2nd year): Michael W. McLaughlin, Reston, Virginia
- Membership and Diversity Officer: Jonathan O. Nwagbaraocha, Webster, New York
- Education Officer: Roger R. Martella, Jr., Boston, Massachusetts
- Publications Officer (2nd year): Christine Y. LeBel, Springfield, Massachusetts
- Representative to ABA House of Delegates (HOD): Seth A. Davis, Rye, New York
During the Business Meeting Council members were also elected by the Section’s members.
For Council for a three-year term, ending 2023:
- Colin G. van Dyke, Boston, Massachusetts
- Pamela R. Esterman, New York, New York
- J. Brett Grosko, Washington, DC
- Christine A. Jochim, Denver, Colorado
- Manisha Patel, St. Louis, Missouri
For Council for a one-year term, ending 2021:
- Madeline June Kass, Seattle, Washington
By the Section’s Bylaws, the Chair-Elect, Howard Kenison, Denver, Colorado, automatically becomes the Chair, and the Vice Chair, Michelle Diffenderfer, West Palm Beach, Florida, automatically becomes the Chair-Elect.