COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA AND REPORT DEADLINES
The template for council reports is composed of the following three sections:
(1) "Summary Paragraph", which is a paragraph summarizing the key points of the report;
(2) "Action Items" from the report for proposed Council action at the Council meeting; and
(3) the body of the report, which must not exceed five pages.
Because of the five-page report limit, if you'd like council to have any full special committee report you may send it to Dana Jonusaitis. It will be added to library of the Executive Committee and Council SEER Connect Community.
- Service Group Officers and Council Liaisons should set their own report deadlines to those committees that they oversee.
- Friday, July 19 – Substantive Committee final progress reports due (Word document download)
- Friday, July 26 - All Reports, as described above, are due to be sent to Dana
Monday, July 15, 2019 Online RSVP due
Friday, July 19, 2019 Final Progress Report Due (Word document download)
Friday, July 26, 2019 Officer and Council reports due
Monday, July 29, 2019 Section Dinner registration due
August 10, 2019 2019 Summer Council Meeting