Anyone, regardless of length of membership or years of practice, is encouraged to submit book or webinar proposals for the Forum's book publishing and webinar programs. Subjects may include but are not limited to the following:
- Music and Personal Appearances
- Film, Television, Streaming and Radio
- Theater and Performing Arts
- Art and Museums
- Electronic Gaming
- International Legal Issues Related to Entertainment and Sports
- Licensing, Merchandising and Branding
- Non-Profit Organizations Serving the Artistic Community
- Volunteer Services Provided to the Entertainment Industry
- Digital Media and New Technologies in the Entertainment and Sports Industries
- Social Justice Issues Related to the Entertainment and Sports Industries
- Ethical Issues Related the Practice of Law in the Entertainment and Sports Industries
- Estate Planning
- Taxes, Auditing, Profit Participation, and Valuation
Publishing a book under the aegis of the American Bar Association raises the professional profile of a practicing lawyer or academic. Beyond this, we offer opportunities for our authors to speak on their topic as presenters as part of an expert panel at the Forum's live events.
If you have a book idea or if you have already written your first draft, we welcome your book proposal. To submit a book proposal, please complete the form below.
Book Proposal Form
Online programming is an important element of the Forum's benefits to the membership and the legal profession. Whether we’re providing CLE, career tools, or topical programming, online programming is an effective means of sharing information and programming to the broadest audience.
Members and non-members are encouraged to submit their webinar proposals. To submit a proposal, complete the form below.
Webinar Proposal form
Conference Session Proposals
Every year from November to March, the Forum accepts proposal for sessions. To submit a session proposal, click here.