The Forum Executive Committee, elected by the Forum membership, is comprised of the Chair, Chair-Elect, and Immediate Past Chair who are vested with the powers and duties necessary for the administration of the activities of the Forum.
The 6-person Governing Committee members-at-large, elected by the Forum membership, provide support to the Executive Committee in the operations of the Forum.
Overall, the Forum leadership consists of:
- The Officers (Chair, Chair-Elect, Immediate Past Chair)
- Six (6) Governing Committee Members-at-Large
- Eleven (11) Operational / Administrative Committee Chairs
- Twelve (12) Division Chairs
- Annual Meeting Activities and Planning Chairs
- Regional Meeting Planning Chairs
- Liaisons from Other Related Entities
- Forum Liaisons to Other Related Entities
- Forum Past Chairs