The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively in the courtroom can increase your confidence, make your argument more impactful, and enhance your representation of your client. Tailored for attorneys who represent survivors in order of protection hearings, this program will introduce techniques for enhancing presentation skills and keeping the factfinder engaged, and offer strategies for effectively arguing a motion.
- This webinar is open to attorneys only.
- Space is limited & priority will be given to OVW grantees.
- No MCLE credits will be provided.
- There is no fee to attend this program.
- Please note: This is a live event only and program materials will not be shared.
This project was supported by Grant No. 15JOVW-22-GK-04003-MUMU awarded by the Office of Violence Against Women, U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this program are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women.