ABA Women's Caucus
The Women's Caucus meets during the ABA Annual and Midyear Meetings. It is the perfect opportunity to:
- Meet other ABA members and network with colleagues
- Examine issues being addressed by the ABA that are of interest to and impact women
- Discuss issues of concern to women lawyers
- Find paths to leadership and mentors in the ABA
- Announce ABA candidacies, and meet with declared ABA candidates
- Learn more about Commission activities and programs, and increase your involvement with the Commission on Women.
Please join us at the Women's Caucus Meeting, and share your ideas and information about these issues and many more. Your continued interest and support are crucial factors in our continuing pursuit of equality in the legal profession.
The Women's Caucus meeting is open to all women and men in the profession. Invite your friends and colleagues.
At the ABA Midyear Meeting 2021, the discussion items can be found on our agenda.
A PDF of ABA Policy on Issues Concerning Women, through the 2020 Annual Meeting, can be found here.
Register for Midyear in order to add this event to your calendar! Registration is complimentary.
If you have any questions, or if you would like to be added to the Caucus listserv, please join our ABA Connect Community here.
Lauren Stiller Rikleen & Estelle Rogers
ABA Women's Caucus Co-Chairs