1. Who can join the directory?
Anyone who has indicated via their MyABA Profile that they have at least one diverse identity. Non-ABA Members can join the directory, but only members can search the directory.
2. What information is required to create a profile?
The following are required): Biography, Area of Expertise, Location Availability, Travel Reimbursement, and Speaker Fee. Data already filled out in your MyABA profile will automatically be synced when making your directory account. Missing info can be filled out during profile creation.
3. Where does the directory pull my information from?
Information that cannot be edited within the directory is pulled from the following: MyABA Profile, Personify. (For specific questions about where to update information, reach out to DEI Center staff.)
4. Can I upload a different photo?
No, a different photo cannot be used than what is on your MyABA profile.
5. I just updated my MyABA profile information, when will the directory be updated?
The directory will reflect any information that has been updated within 24 hours.
6. How do I add/change my social media links?
You must reach out to the ABA IT Service Center to add/remove social media links.
7. How do I temporarily deactivate or delete my profile?
You must reach out to DEI Center staff to deactivate and reactivate your profile. Your profile can be deleted via your MyABA profile.